Indulge in the goodness of omega-3 fatty acids from the grilled salmon, promoting heart health and brain function. Paired with a nutrient-rich quinoa salad, this meal provides a balanced blend of proteins, essential vitamins, and minerals, supporting overall well-being.
Preparation and Cooking Time:
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 15 minutes
Number of Servings and Serving Size:
1 serving, portioned for an individual’s daily needs (2000-2500 calories).
- 200g salmon fillet
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Grill, mixing bowls, knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons.
- Grill salmon to desired doneness.
- In a bowl, mix cooked quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and feta.
- Whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar; toss with the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve grilled salmon over the quinoa salad.
Approx. 2200 calories, 45g protein, 120g carbohydrates, 150g fats.
Note: The protein and macronutrient content can vary based on individual factors such as body weight and gender.