Savor the umami goodness of Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry, a plant-based delight that doesn’t compromise on flavor. Tofu provides a protein punch, and the colorful array of veggies offers a spectrum of vitamins and minerals, contributing to overall vitality.
Preparation and Cooking Time:
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- Cooking: 15 minutes
Number of Servings and Serving Size:
1 serving, portioned for an individual’s daily needs (2000-2500 calories).
- 200g firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Stovetop, wok or skillet, mixing bowls, knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons.
- Sauté tofu in sesame oil until golden brown.
- Stir-fry broccoli, bell peppers, snap peas, and julienned carrots.
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic.
- Add the sauce to the stir-fry and toss until coated.
- Serve over a bed of cooked rice or quinoa.
Approx. 2100 calories, 40g protein, 120g carbohydrates, 140g fats.
Note: The protein and macronutrient content can vary based on individual factors such as body weight and gender.